Saturday, March 04, 2006

punched

Everything is supposed to be good. Was, actually...
2 days ago, I was slightly alright, glad that everything for 'A' levels turned out well eventually, that all my fears from J1 were unfounded. It seems that finally it was my turn to shine, after all the sacrifices, sweat and toil I've put in since my sec3 days, finally, I could proudly say that I was making some headway somewhere. Until yesterday.
It's really not fun getting rejected, especially after all the hype, the big dreams, the expectations...they eventually fall apart. I thought i would be able to heave a big sigh of relief and enjoy my remaining months once i get accepted. Looks like i am pushed forward to Round 2 of decisions and more decisions again. it's been a while since i felt this way... since the time i had been posted to nj and i had to fight my way back to hc. everything seems so unfair. i never ever had a doubt that i would be able to make a strong finish.. but how come i never seem to have a chance to a good start?
damn, i hate to end up being back at square one again. life is so freakin unfair... i have to work so god damn blardy hard and here i am, stuck, denied and rejected.
and what can i do? cross my fingers and pray hard. that everything will eventually be alright...sighs

ilovetotwirl at 4:17 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment