Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Failed Plan B
I don't know why; but its one of the few times when I have a sudden compulsive urge to come here and blog aka rant about my life. Okay, so I've been rejected by NUS law which is kinda surprising 'cos I had lots of fun writing my essay on this rich man walking around naked and getting spotted by a little perverse (which leads on to a wierd but questionable case of indecent exposure) and I thought I did okay for my interview with Mr. Harvard and Mdn. Curry-pok hair. Not spectacularly fantastic but good enough to leave an impression. OKAY SO NOW I KNOW I HAVE BEEN WRONG. I guess I don't stand where I always thought I would be, so oh well, whatever, I hope everyone else deserving gets in. >_<I'm getting alot thick-skinned lately with all the rejections coming up; law, LKC , Honors at UMich and blah blah blah. I hate to be judged within a short period of time because that is definitely not one of my strengths. I always need to work my way slowly and steadily, meander past obstacles and climb tons of summits before I get there. But I think stupid admission officers fail to see this all the time. Blinded old fogies that get secretly impressed by fake accents and political views conveniently swopped off some bloggy. Hmpf.
My fugging contact lenses are giving me alot of trouble again. Dr Fu said that parts of my cornea is dying away, thanks to stupid Johnson & Johnson ACUVUE fugging lens that hug my eye too tightly and deprived my poor and breathless cornea of oxygen. Mum and dad are extremely pissed with me too, and I think thats the end of me wearing contacts. I shall wear my spectacles around school next time and be a social misfit + school nerd. SIGHS.
The government should do more to regulate the sales of contact lenses and opticians shouldn't get away just selling unsuspecting kids like me unfitting lenses when they are potential active surgents that can cause us (or rather ME) to go blind. And because of my deteriorating eyesight, I can no longer read newspapers in the evenings. !@#$%%^&
I guess I can officially say goodbye to my act-chio days. =( =( =(
ilovetotwirl at 5:18 AM
