Sunday, September 17, 2006

a loong wrap up (part 2)

Okay, I've dumped my clothes in the dryer so now I can continue with my blogging... haha.

Japanese Summer Festival -- Ennichi

catching goldfish with rice paper scoops . daiko drum performance. cotton candy, the food with the shortest q . a goldfish that i caught (:

It was really strange because while all the boys were lining up to get their takopachis and toriyakis, I was really into this goldfish catching this. I remember watching this in a Japanese drama so I was dying to try it out. (: haha.



kayaking at cayuga lake



at ithaca falls


Anyways I am super shagged now because I just got back from a 4 hour kayaking trip. My arms are really sore now from all the rowing today. Its really one of the best things that I've done so far in Cornell and the fact that its free makes it even better. So the faculty residence-in-family in Balch was really nice and drove 5 of us down to Cayuga lake for an entire afternoon of workout. And we headed down to Ithaca falls after the kayaking. But frankly speaking, I'm kinda sick of all these water falls and gorges. Seeing them on the way to school everyday always give me an insecure feeling about falling off the bridges.


My room's wall of fame


So I've been receiving lotsa nice snail mails of late and birthday greetings. All these get displayed proudly on my wall and win tons of bragging rights to my hallmates. If you wish to receive the above privileges, kindly please write in to :

5272 Balch Hall
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY
14853-1401
USA

And so this is the end of a very long entry. Back to macroeconomics (: ciao~ Posted by Picasa

ilovetotwirl at 6:23 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment