Sunday, October 29, 2006

trick or treat

Okay the new Picasa pretty much sucks because this is going to be the THIRD time I have to blog this entry to get it posted. Grrr. Okay, so I lost an entire CHUNK of ramblings about my 10USD/hr job, snow that just floated down minutes ago and about a terrible relationship that went wrong. And I really wouldn't want to make things stale and retype everything again; so I'll just be some photoblogger whore and make do with my halloween pictures.


dressing up for the witching hour


some singaporeans finally coming out to play

yet another halloween party with Balchettes



Posted by Picasa
the preppy school girl, the horse & a seventies disco babe . feigning a bank robbery . with audrey hepburn . getting mugged

Shall write something more substantial in the future. I have to mug for a microeconomics prelims NOW and kick some ass tomorrow. Haha. =)


ilovetotwirl at 12:20 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment