Sunday, December 24, 2006

riding by the Pacific


The feeling is..magical. Having the magic of having the wind in your hair, the sun kissing your feet, the sound of the huge waves crashing against the shoreline, the smell of salt that waves through the air…for a moment in time, it seems that everything little nagging piece of worry that had been bugging me during the school semester seems so…insignificant.

I’m typing this in our road trip-ing mini-van while we’re cruising along the coastline. The view outside is simply mind-blowing..it feels as though I’m on a jet miles up in the air: looking down to see nothing but the vast pacific ocean and the sunlight being reflected against the crest of the turquoise waves. Highway one totally rocks; its definitely the best thing that I’ve experienced since coming to the states (:


Views from Highway One




the 17-mile drive along Pebble Bay



More scenic views of Pebble Bay



Crashing waves of the Pacific



And for the first time in my life, I caught a sunset along the horizon. I’ve lost track of the countless failed attempts along Pasir Ris/Sentosa chalets to catch sunrise/sunsets…they never happen at all no matter how East/West we always think we are located at. Amazingly, it just happened in a couple of minutes for the sun to descend into the horizon. I managed to catch a couple of pictures before it totally disappeared into the Pacific Ocean…really really pretty; I’m totally satisfied (:


Before Sunset

ilovetotwirl at 12:38 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment