Wednesday, January 17, 2007
as prata remains a universe away..
The suckiest conceiveable thing about returning home is having to leave home. Again. Breaks are never ever going to be long enough which explains why the past 18 days have been such a whirlwind. I'm physically exhausted from running from town to home to NUS day after day; but in the end its all worthed it...even it means having to endure a painful morning of separation tomorrow.(makes a quick mental note not to look back after getting past the departure gates at Changi)
I guess i'm fully recharged this time round to last me another half a semester (hopefully until Spring Break) before bouts of homesickness kicks in again. I'm bringing back the fuzzy wuzzy feeling of love, friendship and home to brave the -20 degree celsius of cold and the inhumane amount of workload in school.
I guess i'm fully recharged this time round to last me another half a semester (hopefully until Spring Break) before bouts of homesickness kicks in again. I'm bringing back the fuzzy wuzzy feeling of love, friendship and home to brave the -20 degree celsius of cold and the inhumane amount of workload in school.
I'll miss everyone. Really. A whole shitload.
xoxo
ilovetotwirl at 7:09 AM
