Sunday, November 11, 2007

if every weekend could be like that

How nice it would be if I had the luxury to live like that everyday; waking up at 12noon, lazing around till Brunch. Order my favorite scones at Just a Taste and then head back to do menial stuff like grading and Japanese homework (while watching desperate housewives) instead of cramming for a prelim or getting stressed about papers and applications. And of course, have the (new) toasty heater blowing hot air at my toes and then watching violin performances on youtube.

***


I'm so glad I'm done with prelims! :) I've been cooking everyday to celebrate my new found freedom. On Friday, we had chicken rice with kangkong, and then yesterday it was Guo tie with Ornee. I was so bo liao I actually bought yams, steamd, peeled and grinded them and made them into yam paste. The yam here tastes different though; my Ornee tastes abit wierd and I wonder why :( Later its going to be wonton mee dinner and Haemul Pajun! :D

***


It has been really really really cold all week and yesterday it dropped below freezing point. It was so cold that the grass patch outside had turned crunchy from all the ice forming on it and our steps were extremely icy. Slipped and fell while wearing those heels running down the steps because I failed to realize how treacherous it was :( how embarassing. The party was good though, there was a live band and free flow champagne + chocolate dipped strawberries and they played Shakira which was our song. Haha. Partying has become such a treat nowadays; compared to Freshmen semester living with all the crazy girls, I'm such a nerd and I've only been to two fraternity parties this semester.

***


Now that the stupid prelims are out of the way, there seems to be so much to look forward to. Brunch with LB, taking the 1.5hr drive to Syracuse this Friday, a short school week next week, spending Thanksgiving with ck at Lake Placid and Montreal, going for his fraternity winter formal, and then stupid finals before going home for the holidays.

So happy (: !

ilovetotwirl at 2:29 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment